Supercharged-glSupercharged-gl

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Megaman Next 2 - Intro LV Megaman Next 2 - Intro LV

there is potential

I'am a classic gamer and refered the firts one a 100 times over, but I'll probably try it anyway. But I looked at the other reviews and it looks like other people tend to like this one better, good for you! Keep it up

maelstormm responds:

N.P.

Megaman X Next - The Game Megaman X Next - The Game

Really nice game

This is what Mega Man games used to be! Your game rocks! Keep the good job, I'm looking foward to your work, and don't listen to those that write such crap as: you suck, or this is crap. They don't know what it must have been at programming. The save option is also something evey should have!!

maelstormm responds:

Thanks ^_^

Trust me, I don't pay attention to the idiots.

SuperCars Tuning v.2.1 SuperCars Tuning v.2.1

Vraiment fort

Ton flash est vraiment cool! La quantité des modifications est imrpressionnante. Continue comme sa c'est vraiment bon! Bonne programation aussi!
-------
I said, nice flash, lots of mods possibilities, keep it up, good scripts.

Rei Ayanami dress-up Rei Ayanami dress-up

Not bad, no good

Well, you seem to handle flash very well. Dress up games is something that fade's out very quikly, so even if its well done, you didin't get my attention for very long. I have to say I am a huge fan of Evangelion, and I think that any of those characters should never, ever be use in those ways, the tree buttons at the bottom of the game are very inapropriate. Rei is one of the greatest character of all time in animation, please don't use her unrespectivly.

Megaman vs Metroid Megaman vs Metroid

top notch

Excelent work, beatifull mix between two of the biggest classics of the video game industry!