Supercharged-glSupercharged-gl

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Final Fantasy 8 Spoof Final Fantasy 8 Spoof

LOL

Is this what we could call random? Very funny, but thanks Square for not showing the ennemy burn down at the end of battles in the original FF8!

GameOver GameOver

Wow

Come on dude this is awesome please make more!

FF: Mixed in Balamb FF: Mixed in Balamb

Do more please!

It was great. nice graphics, nice music (well its normal since it's FF musics) funny cameos. Its perfect. And it was the perfect playime too! Please do more!

Toonimated responds:

Lol :)

The Battlefield IV The Battlefield IV

Destroy!!

This reminds me of the god old game of worms... but with a little more of blood, violence and destruction. Really nice!
Nice animations also!!

boondock saints tribute boondock saints tribute

Tribute?

I hope I'll never gonna get praised if this is a tribute! You should at least try to get a style of your own.

Clock Bond Preview Clock Bond Preview

nice clock

I'm not really a clock fan but this one is good, nice graphics and nice views in cameras.

Mario Cavez Mario Cavez

Superiority?

If this is what you call this superiority, I don't whant your definition of crap. Weak action, no story, just sprites moving on the screen, leave the sprites to Randy Solem, get your own style.

arfenhouse teh movie too arfenhouse teh movie too

What the fuck waz that?

Damn, I sill not sure of what I just saw, but I liked it. I would have like to plce more then 1 in style and overall.

Fucking good job

DBZFAN 5 DBZFAN 5

Really nice

nice movie, espicialy the beams effect are beautifull, your sound for them are also great (from dbz =) ) It great to see that even if you like DBZ you could come up with something different. only one thing, judjing from your name, I was suspecting to hear music you would have made yourself. continue this way!

djchrispy responds:

i used to make digital music, but i gave it up for spinning records at guitar center cuz im too broke to afford my own. Sides i love the gregorian chant-esque-ish type music with the choirs singing all latin and shit like this star wars song and...final fantasy one winged angel...

My Dog Sherman My Dog Sherman

Pretty good

Yeah this is good fun, entertaining and funny, not too long also really good!!